Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day # 39 // 366

My flu and cough are getting worst. So I got an MC for today. The doctor recommend me to take the day off and rest. So after taking the pills and sleep for a few hours, I am feeling much better but still a little bit tired. When you are pregnant and you are sick, a simple flu can really makes you feel so sick.

08022012

Credit: my son made me this sandwich for lunch

I went for my monthly check up today and the doctor wanted me to come in two weeks to take a blood sugar level test again. Hemm I think I might have to take the day off during that day cause I have to check my blood every 6 hours. That means I have to control my diet and not eat white bread and control my carbohydrate in take. I’ve been a little off track lately because of all the wedding invitation and not having a whole meal bread in stock. So I have to start again today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...