Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Challenge 4: Statement Page

Back in January I enrolled in Art Journal e-course hosted by Red Velvet. This e-course help me to scrap a little bit different than usual. I love the 52 ideas and prompt for this project. I did a few the traditional way and a few the digital way. For this prompt I decided to go digital and this is my take.


loveme-web
Credit:My valentine Kit, Denim Blue elements and New Me Elements. All by Studio Flergs.


Journaling:
”when it comes to daily roles, I have too many to count. I see myself as a mother first because I think being a mother is the most important role I have to be. Then comes a role as a Muslim, a daughter, a boss, as an employee, as a manager, a driver, a wife, a cook, a photographer, a teacher, a blogger, a woman, an artist and a provider. But with the limited time I have in a day, sometimes giving each and every role an equal chance to grow can be challenging. I really try my very best to be the best that I can be. Some roles comes naturally to me but some roles I have to really work my butt off. No matter what the circumstances are I just have to be brave and do the best that I can with what I have. That is all I can hope for.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...