Monday, February 20, 2012

Anmum Materna, an ideal choice

image

BRAIN FORMATION
Anmum Materna™ is especially formulated for women who are pregnant or who are planning for pregnancy. Anmum Materna™ is high in Folate, which is important to maintain the growth and development of the foetus. Delicious tasting Anmum Materna™ also contains Folic Acid, GA, EFA, Folate, FOS, Calcium, Iron & other essential nutrients. It is an ideal supplement that will aid in maintaining the growth and brain development of your unborn child. “

The first thing I do when I know that I am pregnant was to buy Anmum Materna milik. Fifteen years ago this milk was called Anmum. I’ve been taking Anmum since I was pregnant with my first child. And so far I am happy with the product.

Why I like Anmum Materna?

  • because I love the taste
  • so far my kids turn out healthy and strong
  • it has more than calcium in it
  • an ideal supplement that will aid in maintaining the growth and brain development of my unborn child
  •  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...