Saturday, February 18, 2012

29 and special delivery

I always love my Saturday. All I wanted to do are watch my favourite show all day, make layouts, update blog and update my journal. It was raining almost since morning and that makes the temperature a little bit cool and I like it.

I was with my thoughts a lot today. So many things are on my mind. Today mark the 29th week of my pregnancy and it suddenly hit me how real my situation is. I am so afraid to face this alone. My parents live 2 and half hours away from me , if anything happen to me they cannot be here on time. The only one I have to depend on is myself and I have never really been alone. I know I can count on my kids but I don’t think it would be fair to them. These are the things that kept me awake at night. All I can do right now is take a deep breath and pray a lot. I believe that Allah will help me. He is the best protector after all.

This evening I felt a little bit better after I made this layout. Putting all my worries on my digital layout really help calm me down.

29weeks-web

-- credit : special delivery kit by traci reed, shawna clingerman and susan bartolini. all the cool chick font by darcy baldwin. all from sweet shoppe designs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...