Tuesday, February 7, 2012

27 and counting

27weeks-web

Credit: Captivating 2012:January by Captivated Visions.

Journaling

“Only one more week left before I graduate from second trimester. It has been such an interesting journey for me. My emotions have been heighten and it’s not easy for me to control. I really have to force myself from taking everything personally.

Currently my job is very stressful and I just wish everybody will lighten up and not take work too seriously. Working with the same management for too long is not good for my sanity. I just hope that I can take control of my emotion and my life so that I can have a stress free pregnancy. I think when the time comes, I might take a break from work a little bit early. I really want to focus more on this pregnancy and deliver a beautiful and healthy baby.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...