Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday // January 29th

It's time for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, hosted by Ashley. This week hunt is Smile, Stand Alone, Something Old, Artificial and Repeating Patterns.

Since I am a little bit free this Sunday evening, I walk around my house to capture the photo challenge for today. I was something simple and it capture my everydayness except the Artificial photo which I snapped during my brother’s wedding last year.

1. Smile SS_Smile

2. Stand Alone SS_StandAlone

I found this small tree / plant in my backyard. I don’t even know what kind it is.

3. Something Old SS_SomethingOld My son’s old bag which is still in good condition

4. Artificial SS_Artificial

5. Repeating Patterns SS_RepeatingPatterns

My son’s sweater. I just love the pattern

6 comments:

deb duty said...

Love your son's smile! Nice collection of photos!

Tamar SB said...

These are great!

Patrice said...

Nice shots - that sweater pattern is great!

Michelle Renee said...

Now that is a pretty smile!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a beautiful smile!

BF said...

Repeating pattern is a fun shot, and that smile is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...