Sunday, January 1, 2012

Memories, Dreams and Reflection 2011

It took me a few days to finished this post. I really like the challenge of reflecting and really think about what I am going to post. Thanks Ashley for the inspiration!




Photobucket 
Me! - picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2011?
what to wear 13
*Definitely getting pregnant was my biggest accomplishment this year.




I Love You - picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
IMG_1733a

Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.

happy9thBirthday03
* It wasn’t easy to get these two in a picture together. My daughter knows that her brother doesn’t really like her to cuddle him or kiss him, so for this pose she managed to give her brother a kiss and a hug. You can really see that she enjoy it and her brother wanted to get away from her hug. It was really funny watching these two. They have a weird love-hate relationship.
Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
Reminds me of winter

Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
birthdayhazim
* my son celebrate his 14th birthday

Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
hazirahwithfriends
* my daughter and her friends during the last few days at school.
I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...  

July 2011
(source from abeautifulmess)
* these ladies – Red Velvet ( elsie and the team). I wish I could be as creative as them.—> http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/
Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.


bunga kertas
* every time I saw a flowers it reminded me of Spring. Sometimes I do miss having 4 seasons a year. Living in one season country makes you forget about time sometimes.


Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience...even if it was only a few miles away. far far away zone
* family trip/ holiday to Universal Studio Singapore.
Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
IMG_0245
* we love to eat ice cream at Ice room during a hot day.
A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.
IMG_9402
* I wear this every day to work.
All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
makes me smile
* every time I saw this photo, it always makes me smile. Every time when I want to take photos of my daughter and my son together, they always give me some funny pose first..
Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
IMG_7512
We don't have Autumn here, but every time I saw this photo it reminds me of Autumn, maybe because of all the fallen leaves.
Family or Home - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.myhappyplace-web


I feel at home when I am with them

Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.
IMG_1691* the day my brother got married. It's definitely the day to celebrate love and family
Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.
familyphoto2011
* yearly family photo shoot, is definitely one of the things that I would love to do again. It really amaze me how creative they are.. with all the posing ideas they came up with.
I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.
me17
* I really miss us, the couple that we used to be. So in love and happy. Those were the good times.
Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
<br />Allah is my Lord, Islam is my life and Al-Quran is my guide…<br />
(source from tumblr)
* such a beautiful saying..
Dress Up
- this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!
aidilfitri2011
*everybody dressing up for Hari Raya celebration.—> wearing our traditional clothing in black and white.




Macro - share your favorite macro or close-up image.
CYMA in pinkMy favorite pink watch


Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.


(source from internet)
* I would definitely love to have my holidays at Maldives. Such a beautiful place to relax and enjoy life.


My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2011.
erafazira06
*definitely meeting this lady – Erra Fazira (one of the popular celebrity in Malaysia). She is so beautiful and petit.
Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.


IMG_4902
* don’t ever change your positive attitude, your passion for life and never ever loose yourself again.


Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.

myson
* my son is tall enough to drive a car but not old enough to drive. Too bad the driving age in this country is still 18. If only the govt. decrease the age to 16 like motorcycle. I prefer him to drive a car compare to ride a motorcycle.
Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2012. Feel free to share an image of your choice. 


(source from annegeddes.com)
- Smooth labour, delivery and a healthy baby



Have a great and a Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a great year! Your pics are fabulous! Hope 2012 is just as good!

Ashley Sisk said...

Happy New Year - I hope that all your hopes and dreams come true in 2012...especially for that bundle of joy!

Jessie said...

Congratulations and I hope that 2012 will bring you and your family much happiness!

Christine E-E said...

beautiful pictures! when is your baby due to arrive?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...