I went to watch this movie last night with some friends. It’s like the last movie we will watch together before Ramadhan.
‘It is 1942, America has entered World War II, and sickly but determined Steve Rogers is frustrated at being rejected yet again for military service. Everything changes when Dr. Erksine recruits him for the secret Project Rebirth. Proving his extraordinary courage, wits and conscience, Rogers undergoes the experiment and his weak body is suddenly enhanced into the maximum human potential. When Dr. Erksine is then immediately assassinated by an agent of Nazi Germany's head of its secret HYDRA research department, Johann Schmidt aka the Red Skull, Rogers is left as a unique man who is initially misused as a propaganda mascot. However, when his comrades need him, Rogers goes on a successful adventure that truly makes him Captain America and his war against Schmidt begins.Written by Kenneth Chisholm (email@example.com) excerpt from imdb website”
What do I think?
- I just love the 1940’s era, so classic
- Tommy Lee Jones was great in the movie – guffy and lovable
- I am not really a fan of war movie, so the few war scene was not my favourite
- I really like the scene when Roger was transform from a small man physically into taller and masculine man
- this wasn’t a great movie. It was just alright for me. I enjoy it but not as much as Hanna or Thor
- I can’t wait for Avengers to hit the big screen. All the superhero in one movie! How cool is that?