It’s Saturday and as usual there’s a lot of beautiful new kits at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Today I would like to highlight Honey Bee Papers and Elements from Maria Designs. I just love the feel of happy and sunshine every time I look at them. Click on the image to buy the items. It’s 30% off till Sunday.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
I went to see this movie today with my usual movie buddies. I was told that this movie is worth watching. I was so stress out at work that I decided to go with the flow and just follow them without read up on what this movie is all about. Oh boy! This is a war movie. Totally military style. I don’t really watch war movie and I don’t like it.
“A Marine Staff Sergeant who has just had his retirement approved goes back into the line of duty in order to assist a 2nd Lieutenant and his platoon as they fight to reclaim the city of Los Angeles from alien invaders.” sources imdb
Stars:Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez and Bridget Moynahan
What I think?
* at least this movie is better than skyline
* is totally military movie with a lot of shooting, bombing and a lot of casualties
* too many characters and not much depth on the character background which made it less meaningful to me
* I just can’t wait for the movie to be over and I was restless the whole time
* I only like the last scene when they laser the alien’s ship
*thank God they have Ramon Rodriguez in the movie
Friday, March 25, 2011
I don't think Casey was bad compare to the other two. It's just America likes him less. So that's the end of Motown week.
I am looking forward to next week performance.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Top 11 Motown performances song list:
Casey Abrams - "Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye
Thia Megia - "(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave" by Martha & The Vandellas
Jacob Lusk - "You're All I Need To Get By" by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Lauren Alaina - "You Keep Me Hangin' On" by The Supremes
Stefano Langone - "Hello" by Lionel Richie
Haley Reinhart - "You've Really Got A Hold On Me" by The Miracles
Scotty McCreery - "For Once In My Life" by Stevie Wonder
Pia Toscano - "All In Love Is Fair" by Stevie Wonder
Paul McDonald - "The Tracks of My Tears" by The Miracles
Naima Adedapo - "Dancing In The Street" by Martha & The Vandellas
James Durbin - "Living For The City" by Stevie Wonder
I think the bottom three will be Stefano, Thia and Haley
If you want to make beautiful layouts like these without breaking a sweat, just visit raspberry road design for some beautiful quickpage. Just put your photo on the layout and you are done.
This is how you do it.
Step 1: Download the Quickpage file you like
Step 2: Open the file in Adobe Photoshop
Step 3: Open the photo you like to use in the layout. Copy and paste the photo on the Quickpage layout. Make sure the photo is below the QuickPage layer.
Step 4: Resize the photo to your liking, add a few touches if you like and save your work. Viola! You got a beautiful layout in less than 5 minutes.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
so many activities today from morning till late evening that I felt like I am on different days…..
* checked email in the morning while sipping my morning coffee
* have make an appearance for the monthly assembly with our Minister and top management
* last minute check up on our portal
* did a few readings on ISMS which I totally don’t get and it’s a bit boring
* Puspanita Meeting
* then I have to rush for Pre Audit ISMS meeting. Can you believe they appoint me as the ISMS Audit leader? Seriously?As if I didn’t have enough time already! Urgh!!! I already felt sick.. well as long as Nuffy Napi willing to keep me company that maybe I can tolerate it.
* I have way too many pens. I really love collecting them
* my shopping bag
* pink lipstick and a lip gloss (I totally forgot it’s in there)
* my sony xperia x10- can’t leave home without it
* car keys
* my Titus pink watch
* my old purse – hemm I think I need a new one
* my moisturiser and foundation
I've been falling off the scrapbook wagon for a while now. It's really hard to make a layout lately. The best way to get back on track is scraplift amazing layout you admire.
So for today inspiration I scraplift this beautiful layout by gonewiththewind
And this is my lift using I love to read kit by Inspired Design and Project B
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
- Let’s grow old together… beginning with today.
- Let’s work slowly with each other and build a relationship that we can both enjoy being a part of.
- Let’s share love and understand that neither of us is perfect; we are both subject to human frailties.
- Let’s hold each other close and whisper though the night—pledging our love, honoring our commitment.
- Let’s encourage each other to pursue our dreams, even when we’re weary from trying.
- Let’s expect the best that we both have to give and still love when we fall short of our expectations.
- Let’s be friends and respect each other’s individual personality and give one another room to grow.
- Let’s be candid with each other and point out strengths and weaknesses.
- Let’s understand each other’s personal philosophy, even if we don’t agree.
- Let’s lie awake long into the night sharing our innermost secrets.
- Let’s be friends as well as lovers.
- Let’s laugh at time and plan with each other and wonder how we ever got along without this love we’ve found.
- Let’s never take for granted these moments that we’ve shared, but always be reminded of how intensely we have learned to live, how completely we have learned to love.
- Let’s grow old together… and look back on life and smile.
I love you for what you are, but I love you yet more for what you are going to be.
Maria Designs is now selling at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Her kit is currently 30%off until 25th March 2011.
Take a peak at her beautiful designs here.
This is my layout using Autumn Secrets.
It’s another Tuesday and it’s time for another great layout that inspire me. I feel so happy and content just by looking at these amazing layouts by these talented ladies.
#1) Princess by cintiascraps
#2) Sandra and you by Paula Vancovig
#3) A spring read by cnscraps
#4) Makes me happy by gonewiththewind
#5)je t'aime by gonewiththewind
Monday, March 21, 2011
I am so excited to see the new episode of Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane
Why I love the show?
#1) It was so inspiring watching Kimora juggles between being a business woman and a mom
#2) The best thing about her life is she can include her kids in her daily life. They are a part of her. That is not an easy thing to do
#3) She reminds me a lot of someone I know.
#4) She is all about being different, being creative, one of a kind, relevant and making an impact.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
* it was such a great week for me
* the highlights would be the return of my cousin
* the launching of our new portal
* the obsession I have with American Idol 10
* I’m a little be stress out because of my weight issue
* I am struggling to get my energy back
* taking a day off and spend it with my children really help a lot
* this coming week is a bit of a challenge. I hope everything will goes according to plan
Christina has a new kit in store called Flying my plane. This kit is full with rich color and fun elements. Perfect for boy layout. It’s 20% off at Scrapmatter.
This is my layout using the above kitAnd these are from W3 girls to get you inspire!
Today I decided to make flickr my morning coffee. So many beautiful photos and talented people. Love it! So here are a few inspiration photos that I found on flickr.
#3) Coffee Shop
#4) photo swap