Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore // Battlestar Galactica Ride

I am feeling much better today. So first of all I would like to share my experience at Universal Studio Singapore. I just like to jump in into the the ultimate ride there.
This place is not as big as the Florida version but it has all the new rides.
I would say the ultimate roller coaster experience would be the Battlestar Galactica ride (Human and Cylon).
This ride is definitely not for children below 125cm in height and not suitable for expectant mother (uhuhuh that means I didn't get a chance to experience them)

Battlestar Galactica Ride Battlestar Galactica Ride Battlestar Galactica Ride Battlestar Galactica Ride Battlestar Galactica Ride Battlestar Galactica Ride
If you have a chance to visit Universal Studio Singapore, this is one of the ride that you must experience at once in a lifetime. Both of my son enjoyed the ride and they event ride them twice!

1 comment:

gedek! said...

Ini boleh gugur jantong, ni...! Hadoi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...