Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Things that make me happy during stressful time

It has been a busy, hectic and challenging week for me. I feel so stress out. During this time I usually like to visit my happy world and try to stay positive and motivated.

#1. Beautiful and creative art



#2. Beautiful scrapbook kits from talented designers
Crazy Little Thing
My Project Year in Review [Mega Kit]

#3. Beautiful song from Kelly Clarkson new album -- Stronger



#4. Amazing digital scrapbook layouts



#5. Self-Portrait photography


Staying positive and motivated during hard times isn't easy. You have to be self aware of your situation to be able to say I  have to be happy, I have to be positive no matter what. Never let anything or anyone have the power over you, the power whether you are happy or not is not something that can be achieve over night. Life is hard and life is also beautiful, so it's up to you to choose...It took me a really long time to learn that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...