Thursday, December 29, 2011

Project 365 for 2012

I take a break from participating in project 365 in 2011. I just wanted to give myself a break from this project after completing mine in 2010.
image
For 2012, I decided to get back on Project 365 again cause I think my 2012 is going to be a blast, with new way of working and new baby coming.
My plan is not to make a layout for every photo but to enjoy the fun of taking photos of my everydayness. I will definitely use my iphone 4 as the tool to do it and post them in my blog everyday.
I read this article at dailydigi and I am inspire with this project again.
Some inspiration from the internet to keep me going….
“Weekly and Monthly Photo Projects
  • Photochallenge.org will have a new theme every 4 weeks. The goal is to take one picture per week
  • i HEART faces has a new theme posted each week on their blog
  • Beyond Megapixels is posting one theme challenge and one technique challenger per month
  • Simple Scrapper will be posting a monthly top ten project with a free template
  • Get It Scrapped will be posting a pdf idea sheet and sketch each month on their blog throughout 2010. Great for photo and/or scrapbooking ideas
  • Photo Friday posts a new photo prompt every Friday.
  • Digital Photography School posts weekly assignments in their community forums
  • Two Peas has a different photography challenge posted each week
  • Sony Backstage posts a different challenge each month.
  • The Lily Pad posts a new photography challenge every month
  • Little Dreamer Designs is hosting Project 52 challenges on their blog
  • O Scraps posts a different photography challenge each month in their forum.
  • Shabby Pickle posts a different challenge each month along with some photography tips.
  • 12/12 – via Cathy Zielske’s blog in 2008. Simply take 12 pictures on the 12th day of each month. Based on this now defunct blog, but the idea is still a great one!
  • Ali Edwards has a great series she calls “A Week in the Life” that you could do once a year, or even once a month.”
source from dailydigi.
my color theme for 2012 would be red and white or red and black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...