Wednesday, December 28, 2011

lessons learnt in December



Wise man said that if you want to be successful you have to change. Life teaches you many lessons for you to learn. For me learning and changing is apart of growing. Things that I learnt this  month….
* People will believe what they want to believe regardless of the truth
* You can’t satisfied everybody
* People will judge you by the mistake that you made ages ago. It doesn’t matter if you’ve changed and moved forward. Some people insist on living in the past
* forgiveness is important to live a healthy life. Forgive every one every night before you sleep. Forgiveness is for you, not for them ( it took me a long time to learn this and it’s not easy!)
* People always misinterpreted my words and my intentions. Am I that different, that nobody can’t understand me? This is something I have work on….
* Staying happy and content is something that you can consciously made. Nobody can take away your happiness if you don’t let them
* Communication is a skill that I really need to work on. It’s so damn hard but I am sure going to try
* remember Allah always. In the end He is the one that matter. Ask him for guidance and forgiveness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...