Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am....

Siti Hanizah
I am weird because...

I don't like soft food.

I love to stay at home even though by nature I love to go outside.
I am afraid of fire, that's why I rarely cook.
I do things in lightning speed.
I like to do things my way.
I can't eat when I am not hungry.


I am a bad friend because...


I never call.
I never make the first move.
I am lazy.
I am forgetful.
I have my own little world which not many people understand.


I am a good friend because...

I am trustworthy.

I am loyal.
I love with passion.
I care and wanted to help.


I am sad because...

I have to do everything myself.

I am alone in ' this' .
I lost you and there's nothing I can do about it.
I can't eat what I want and stay slim.


I am happy because...


I have three beautiful kids that keep me busy.
I am forty and pregnant.
I have a very challenging job.
I have a blog that keep me sane. 




I am excited for...


My new baby.
New Year.
Photography.
iphone.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this I am list from Casey Leigh, so I decided to make one of my own. 


Now you know a little bit more about myself. If you are curious about me...> check out Simply Me.

3 comments:

CaDLyNN said...

akak forty?
nmpk mude!

Aidalela said...

betul cakap cadlynn :)

muda sangat.

fathiyyahISMAIL said...

betul laa nmpak muda ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...