Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Highlights of 2011 // Part 1

Last year I did top 10 list counting down to new. This year I just like to highlights a few of my 2011 that I believe makes my life interesting and richer.

#1) New year family photo session at KLCC. This year theme is black and white

image

I don’t know if I have the energy for a family photo session this January 2012.

#2) A reflection of what I can expect in 2011. It’s true then and it’s true now. I’m exhausted.

image

#3) Between Work and Having a life, is still the debate. Work is important but it shouldn’t be your life.

image

#4) My long lost cousin came back home. It was an emotional and historical day for everyone.

image

#5) I learn to make Holga effect. Learning a new photoshop technique is always fun. Check out the tutorial here.

image

Over all I my 2011 has been a blast! There were many ups and downs but when you force yourself to see life in a positive way, than life becomes beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...