Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Highlights 2011 // Part 2

This is the second part of highlights series.

#1) I discover Evernote. Amazing web application for note taking

image

#2) the Royal Wedding – Prince Williang and Kate. This was one of the biggest thing happing in April. I can’t help but felt a little bit sad.

image

#3) My boy turn 14. This really is a wake up call for me. Somehow I am having a hard time accepting that my boy is a teenager now.

image

#4) I am a proud owner of iphone 4. After waiting for almost a year, I decided to get myself an iphone 4. This phone really change my life!

image

#5) Final show of American Idol and I was so happy that Scotty won the title. He was definitely a star from the  beginning.

image

Part I highlights go here.

to be continue with part 3 tomorrow. Stay tune!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...