Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ghost Protocol // No plan, No backup, no Choice

The IMF is shut down when it's implicated in the bombing of the Kremlin, causing Ethan Hunt and his new team to go rogue to clear their organization's name.

the basic plot is that the Kremlin in Russia is bombed by a terrorist group and IMF is framed for it. Because of these actions, the president decides to activate Operation Ghost Protocol, which essentially means that the entire IMF organisation is disavowed, meaning Ethan and his team are on their own, and like the tagline says "No Plan, No Backup, No Choice".

image

what do I think?

* the best Mission Impossible so far
* tom cruise and the other cast played their part very well
image

* I just can’t watch that scene because I am afraid of heights and the angel that they shoot make me feel the  height
image

* It’ s a solid story telling with breath taking action scene
* this can easily be my favorite movie of the year. I can watch it over and over again

haniz-ghost protocol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...