Monday, December 26, 2011

December Romance

It’s almost the end of the year. For me it means it’s almost the end of the school break. 2011 has been such a ride for me with many ups and downs. One good thing that makes 2011 special was the news that I am having another baby. When miracle like this happened nothing else doesn’t seem to matter anymore. The most important thing would be the health and well being of this baby.. my baby..

Another thing that makes my life a little bit better is making digital layouts from talented designers like Pixelily Designs and Wimpychompers Creations. So today I would like to showcase a new kit from Pixelily Designs called December Romance. Available at Funky Playground Designs.

image

This is my layout using the above kit.

PSIloveU-web

Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...