Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week wasn’t  as fun as I want them to be. Having to spend the whole Saturday going to and forth the clinic wasn't fun at all. And when Sunday comes, I feel like I have lost one day of my weekend and I want more off days.

I  am so excited to participate in this week Scavenger Hunt. It has been a while since the last time I pick up my DSLR. I really need more practise.

1. Mainly One Color

onecolor
My Beloved notebook sitting on my desk. I just love the color, strong pink with a mix of red.

 2. Around the home

around the house

My Twilight collection. I can't wait for the new cover when they release Breaking Dawn.

3. Reflection

reflection A typical day on Sunday.

4. Writing

writing

5. Water

 water

11 comments:

Cedar said...

I love your one color! Precious reflection!

Serline said...

Love that candy pink!

Tamar SB said...

Your reflection is amazing! Your laptop is such a fun color too!

gotmycamera said...

Beautiful writing shot...Love the VAIO too, great color.

SarahinSC said...

Really neat reflection shot!

Lauri said...

Really fun interpretations for the scavenger hunt. Love the pink notebook.

Susan said...

Love the color of your Vaio, and the sweet reflection shot.

LeAnn ~ My Day In The Making said...

Love your computer! Mine is a boring black.

Kathy said...

I love your "writing" shot! Great perspective and angle.

Kathy

Ida said...

Nice Series.
What a fun color for your laptop.
Cute Reflection picture - She's darling.
Heartfelt for your Writing shot.
Around the Home - You can tell you love these books. Would you believe I've never read any of the series.
Nice Water Shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your reflection shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...