Saturday, November 5, 2011

take a peek at my shopping bag

First of all Happy Digital Scrapbook Day to all. These weeken is going to be great. Sales are everywhere in digiland. It is so hard to just choose one store. Last night I went shopping at Catscrap. This is my first purchased at that store. There are so many  unique and beautiful kits in that store which make selecting a few was very hard to do.

image

After half an hour browsing, I decided on these three. I got the last one for free! Isn’t that great!

#1) Mellow – Lynne  Marie . At 54% off, I just have to have this kit.

image

#2) Fallen for you – Jazzmin Designs

image

#3) Technicolor Daydream Kit by Lisa Sisneros

image

#4) My Life – Catscraps collabs (I got this kit for free)

image

Happy shopping and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...