Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scavenger hunt Sunday

It’s Sunday and it’s time for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, hosted by Ashley of Rambling and photos.
I really love this week hunt. Really looking forward to the next challenge.
1. Waiting
waiting
waiting patiently for the arrival of a new member of the family to arrive in 2012.

2. Foliage
foliage
Since we don't have any fall season here, I took a photo of my door grill . Never notice the pattern before.
 

3. Candid
candid
My son is so wrap up with his new ipod touch


4. Fork and Spoon
forkandspoon
This is usually our breakfast during weekend-- it's an Indian food called roti canai.

5. Rule of third

rule of third

Something which I'm not really good at but here is my attempt at it.

8 comments:

gotmycamera said...

What a lovely waiting photo...hope that when the day arrives that the delivery is safe and that everyone is healthy.

Robin said...

great pics...I especially love your interpretation of waiting. As a mom, I definitely get the "waiting" part! :)

Cedar said...

Perfect interpretation for waiting! The last few months seem so long!

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

kak niza,

tahniah kak ! ju tak tau langsung akak tengah pregnant. =) alhamdulillah..

Ashley Sisk said...

What a sweet waiting shot!

Tracey N. said...

I love your "Waiting" interpretation. I think you did a great job with the "Rule of Thirds". You will get better at it as you practice.

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

That foliage shot is too creative. Love it!

Jessica said...

Love your waiting shot! The food looks delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...