Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Happy Place

I just can't believe that November is already here. School semester is almost over and digital scrapbook day is coming this weekend. So many wonderful things that I am looking forward to this month.
Anyway, back to my project of making two layouts for every kit I've purchased in the past. Today I pick My Happy Place kit by Captivated Visions digital designs and litabells designs. This kit is available at Scrap Orchard.


"Scrap your Happy Place with this fun kit bursting with yummy neutrals and bright pops of colour! A Digital Scrapbook Kit which is versatile enough to scrap your wonderful everyday life (over and over) and everything inbetween! Our love for craft paper textures, doodles and crochet elements is in abundance!" excerpt from product description.



13weeks-web

thankyouforbeingafriend-web

Have a great and wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...