Friday, November 4, 2011

Love you because ......

DSD Sales is already started at ScrapOrchard. I just can't resist! So many beautiful kits that I need to have for my collection. I just can't wait for other stores to start the DSD weekend sales!!!




So today I bought a kit called Love you because by Designs by Kat which is 30% off at Scraporchard. This is the first kit I bought from Designs by Kat. I really love this kit.

Love You Because


I was so inspired by the layout created by caroline, I just have to scraplift it.
This is her layout


And this is my lift.....

beautifulLove-web

and I really really have to scrap another layout using this beautiful kit!

onceuponatime-web

I hope you have a really great time shopping during DSD weekend sales. I know I would. At this moment, shopping online is my prefer option. 


XOXO ~ hanizeyecandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...