Saturday, November 26, 2011

the hungry rabbit jumps

“After his wife is assaulted, a husband enlists the services of a vigilante group to help him settle the score”

.

 

What do I think?

  • I decided to watch the movie just because of Nicholas Cage. It was so much better than Breaking Dawn Part 1. (I was very disappointed with the movie that I don’t even want to review it)
  • Not what I expected which is a good thing
  • the hungry rabbit jumps is a very catchy phrase… heheh
  • the script was a bit week but the overall performance of the actor and actress kinda make up for it.
  • It was set in New Orleans after the hurricane and the crime rate was very high. The idea that justice can’t be serve through proper channel is a bit alarming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puss in boots character appear at the cinema today. That reminds me that I haven’t seen the show yet.

Puss in Boots

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...