Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day #1 // Goals for this month

I did this project back in July / August this year and I was so inspired to continue doing so. The September 30 days of list challenge is over and I did not participate than because I didn't have the time back in September. Since the challenge is over, I looked at all the list people make at the Flickr group and I was totally inspired to make this list as a blog entry for November just for the fun of it.

  • Get plenty of rest 
  • Organize my google reader. Only kept the list of blogs that inspire me.
  • Plan for 2012 projects
  • Organize my digital scrapbook kit and do backup
  • Plan for family vacation this coming school holiday
  • Plan and commit to 30 days of list 
  • Make a scrapbook layout at least once in two days
  • Scrap at least two layouts with kits I have purchased
  • blog hop
  • finish watching Roswell season 2 and 3
  • call my mother at least once in two days
  • buy present for my daughter's birthday this month

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...