Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What do I think? // Real Steel

"Set in the near future, where robot boxing is a top sport, a struggling promoter feels he's found a champion in a discarded robot. During his hopeful rise to the top, he discovers he has an 11-year-old son who wants to know his father." source imdb.



What do I think?
# a little bit too long for my taste
# it's a boxing movie and it has soul and solid characters
# it feels like a Rocky movie
# I would love to have a truck like Charlie. Somehow it looks cool
# and would love to have a robot like Atom for company...
# the movie doesn't bring anything new to the table but the presentation is still fun and entertaining for the whole family.
# having Hugh Jackman as a hero is definility a plus... Oooo I really miss wolverine
# watch it if you like Rocky, Over the Top or any boxing related movies.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Rizal Slaughterheart said...

still waiting the Blue Ray Rip download version... :D

hafizulhakim said...

baru nak tgk esok :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...