Monday, October 31, 2011

two years ago today...


It's amazing how life can change a lot in two years. Two years ago today I was..
  trip013 trip06
trip019

* in a world so much different than my own 
* there's no electricity, no communication to the outside world
* the main transportation mode is by river
* the air was so fresh 
* experiencing things I've never experience before
* I meet suku kaum Murut for the first time
* at Daerah Pagalungan, Sabah. This place is about 45 minutes from Indonesia 

Do you remember where you were two years ago? Maybe it's time to look back at your old photos collection and see where you were two years ago today...

2 comments:

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Lovely photos of a special time. Two years ago today I was at home with my children, as I am today....all a little older and wiser.

miss kinah said...

two years ago saya amik spm..hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...