Saturday, October 1, 2011

Some times all I can think about is laying on my bed and sleep

Pregnancy is such a joyful time for expected parents. It has been a long time since I last experience pregnancy and I totally forgot that during the early weeks were not pleasant. I am tired and nausea all the time. My tongue feel funny. The food taste funny. I am hungry all the time but I just can’t eat the food I used to love. I have to force myself to eat but I seldom feel full and satisfied. I constantly have to drag myself out of bed and get ready for work. My whole world is turning upside down. AnneBaby_2002

I just have to take a moment and breath and really focus on the big picture. At the end of 40 weeks I am going to welcome a new baby into my family and that’s going to be such a joy. I love everything about a newborn baby, the touch, the smell, the feel and overwhelming love. During this tough time I usually motivate myself by looking at the beautiful photos of babies. That alone enough to make me tough up and pray that I will get through the pain and discomfort. At the end it’s all worth it.

6a00d83451ce4269e20134853deaeb970c-800wiAnne_Geddes_pea_in_a_pod

hazirah02_024a

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...