Sunday, October 16, 2011

life so far // instagram way

No matter how many photo apps I have in my iphone, I always come back to Instagram. With the improve features and filters I like it even more. It’s like falling in love all over again.

Take a peek at my weekend so far. Nothing amazing or out of this world, just normal and ordinary weekend and I LOVE it!

Good night

I decided to give night photography a try and with Instgram I can get a cool effect

 Weekend chore .. Hehehe

the weekend routine with two full basket of laundry

Something to smile about

trying to fake a smile and close up version

Oh boy! I love this when i was a kid

I love this when I was a kid and I was surprised that they still sell them

 Wrecked collection

My current obsession Daily drink

love the taste

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...