Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Random


Just a little update on what I've been up to
 --- my pregnancy is progressing beautifully. I am starting to feel better each day
 --- I felt the baby moved, such an amazing feeling 
--- so far I don't have any weird craving 
--- starting to watch Ringer starring Sarah Michelle Geller, not bad but I still miss her as Buffy
--- fatigue is still my number one challenge. It is really hard for me to do things slowly but with my condition I have to
--- driving for a longer period of time is not a picnic. It's very hard to stay focus
--- still haven't start any workout schedule yet.. (I really need to squeeze one in soon)
--- somehow these last few weeks seems to move a little bit slower for me
--- I love Friday and can't wait for the next 8 hours to be over. 

1 comment:

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Beautiful photo and a lovely round up of your week in thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...