Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Fun

I am on leave from work for the rest of the  week but this afternoon I make a special appearance at my office for “Jamuan Hari Raya  BPM”

The food wasn’t bad but I just can’t eat a lot of them. I took my kids with me cause they didn’t have school today.

bpmraya_2011_04

bpmraya_2011_05 bpmraya_2011_07

Some random things about today…
* I received some weird message today
* reacquainted with some old friends
* a lot of photography session
* wishing that everyday feels like today… relax and happy
* re-watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S just because I missed them

bpmraya_2011_02

It was so much fun to dress up and be pretty. I just wish that I can feel as pretty as I look.

Mode: so many things to think about and so many  plans to make

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...