Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Project Love Me // iInspire

I have been following the series of Project Love Me since January. I love the inspiration and the prompt to scrap all about me. Finding things to scarp about me has been a challenge because as a mother you tend to focus more on your children compare to yourself. I find that this little challenge is therapeutic and fulfilling.
You can join in the fun at http://projectlovemescrapbook.com/ . As for me, participating in this project silently gives me more freedom and less stress. It’s the joy of scrapbooking just for the fun of it that makes me crave for more.
This month it’s all about inspiration.To me this month kit is less cheerful compare to the previous kits. Nevertheless I still like them , it just that I have to scrap outside my comfort zone.
image
These are my layouts using the above kit
Inspire - Web nevergiveup-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...