Thursday, September 15, 2011

I can’t live without color

I just can’t remember the first time I discover colors. As far as I can remember I’ve always love colors and can’t live without  it. Somehow the right color seems to lift up my mood.
So it’s natural for me to have a range of colors as far as makeup is concern. Hence the new eye shadows from Miss Rose. I’ve never tried this brand before, so far I really like the color. I bought  two of them at $30 each.
new-eyeshadow-03 new-eyeshadow-02 This is me playing around with the color new-eyeshadow-01
I think these colors match with any outfit. Somehow I don't really like to ware eye shadows that match exactly like my outfit. Mostly I love to wear pink with a touch of blue and brown.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...