Saturday, September 17, 2011

Canon IXUS 220 .. delighting you always

image

Today out of the blue, I decided that I must have this beautiful Canon IXUS 220 camera as my second camera. I just want to have a portable and light camera for the whole family. My kids and me can enjoy for a long period of time or until they come out with “out of this world” new design.

Model: Canon IXUS 220
Price: RM799
--------------------------------------------------------------------

canon-hanizeyecandy

I bought one in black just because they don’t have one in pink for this model and I like the texture of the black design.

These are the photos taken with this camera, straight out of the camera (SOOC) and with auto setting.

IMG_0005

IMG_0017

IMG_0028

IMG_0032

IMG_0009

What did I think?
* I like the design, slim and light
* the price is very attractive.
* I like that Canon add a few creative artistic filters in this camera like Toy camera filter. I can’t wait to play with it.
* it is simple enough for my kids to operate
* I am not sure if I  will ever use the HD movie that comes with this camera but I like to have that option
* the shutter press is faster. This model comes with DIGIC 4 imaging processor
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...