Tuesday, September 20, 2011

5 things to do when you are facing with life changing situation

I just can't believe that in the next few months things are going to be so much different in my life. Things are going to be so much different that I am a little bit worry. When facing with a life changing situation I usually do these 5 things to get myself prepared.


#1. Reseach - you just have to prepare yourself about things to come by doing to research on the latest things or just to refresh your memories on things you might forget

#2. Prepare yourself mentally, spiritually and physically

#3. Financially prepare for all the things that you need for the life changing events

#4. Having a solid social support really helps during tough eetimes and to ease you with your worries

#5. Keep a journal- keeping track of things your are feelings or the changes you are experiencings really helps alot. This way you have something to do other than worry about all the things that might go wrong.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...