Saturday, August 6, 2011

Urban Princess // yummilicious

http://flergalicious.com/Urban/PBP/Flergs_PrincessBundle.jpg
The moment I saw this kit, Urban Princess by Studio Flerg, I am totally in love with it. I just love the pink / black and brown combo. So so yummy  in my book.
This is my layouts using the above kit
loveyourself-web anewbegining-web
# at this moment…
- the weather is so damn hot
- it is the first weekend of Ramadan.. oh boy
- the clock is almost 3:30pm and I am already thinking about  what to have for ifthar
-currently obsess with note taking apps for ipad
- thinking about a new angel and a new photo opportunity for iphoneography

2 comments:

gedek! said...

iPhone tu jailbreak ke tak...?

hanizeyecandy said...

tak.. pure apple. Malas la nak godek at this point in time.. maybe bila dh lama boleh explore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...