Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scrapper Love // scullen2

Hello everyone..it’s Tuesday over here. The  beginning of another work day for me and it’s Day 9th of Ramadan. This morning is a great morning to go hunting for some beautiful inspiration out there for my Scrapper Love segment.

Today I choose scullen2 gallery from Designer Digital. I love her layout and it’s so inspiring. She has beautiful photos to begin with and that makes her layouts so much prettier.

** All images are linked for credit.

Summer-Afternoon-Web

Eternity-Web

Showcase-Album-16-Web

Colors-Web

Sweet-Web4

Cover-Web

I  hope you enjoy my  selection for today and get you inspired to scraps..

Note: little tips for today

  • scrap for fun and not for any commitment
  • picture does speak a thousand words, so don’t pressure to journal every time you scrap
  • you don’t have to scrap every photos that you have.. be selective
  • learn new techniques
  • explore scrapping out of your comfort zone

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...