Wednesday, August 31, 2011

random Aidilfitri

aidilfitri2011

* photo session wasn't as fun as it use to be
* I am still having trouble dealing with everything that has happened
* I am so hoping that he will understand and doesn't see me as the enemy here
* I love eating my mom's Raya dishes... so so good
* wishing and hoping that I did not gain any weight during this festivity
aidilfitri2011-01
* I listen to their stories, I hear their laughs and their voices but somehow I just can't be present.. deep down inside all I wanted was to be anywhere but here
* every time I tried to tell him how I feel, all he heard was how unforgiving I am.. how can I make him understand that this is not about forgiveness..
* I tried really hard to pretend that everything is fine, that everything is ok


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...