Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I’ve been hunting for font like this

I love fonts. I have been hunting for beautiful and creative fonts like as far as I can remember. Today I would like to showcase this font called Pea Olson from kevinandamanda. I think this font is suitable for journaling.
image
For Project Love Me, I made a layout using iRew kit using the above font. Documenting unfriendly feelings and emotions is not as easy as I thought. It’s can be therapeutic and a bit vulnerable at the same time.
stressed-web
Credit: iRew Kit by SuzyQ and Ziggly Designs.Available at Scraporchard
Journaling:”I have my fair share of challenges in my life. Some made me stressful and some made me worry. The most challenging thing I have to face was when I found out that my whole life was a lie. I just don’t know what to believe anymore and I kept questioning everything. Living life on day to day basis was so stressful. Building back what was lost is not an easy Finding yourself without losing yourself is a bit difficult for me”
If you like my choice of fonts, go here for previous selections.

1 comment:

DawnMarch said...

I'm a big fan of handwritten journaling fonts. So much so that I actually had Darcy make my handwriting into a font. I still love the Pea fonts too, though -- they are so much nicer than my own handwriting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...