Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 22 // It's almost over

I just can't believe that my life has changes completely in thw last few weeks. Ramadan is a good month to start a new habit... I think there are a few habits I love to keep when Ramadan is over.

The habits that made my list are:
# waking up early in the morning. I just love the feeling of calmness when everybody is still sleeping and it's just you and your thoughts
# recite Quran everyday consistantly
# eat when you are hungry and stop before you are full.
# talk less... I just don't feel like talking during the day especially aboutrandom things
-------------------------------------------------
photos taken with King Camera for iphone





-- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...