Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 18 // Let it be

Hemm Let it be.. so far thoses words have been a popular theme in my life right now. I am so tired of fighting and in the end I just did what feels right and natural to me.
Today I learn that next year things might be different. Some of the things that were forced upon me might not be a problem anymore... I can dream, can't I?

IMG_1621
IMG_1617
IMG_1613
This was what we had for sahur this morning
IMG_1611
IMG_1606
/// photos taken using hipstamatic and pixlromatic

My Ramadan so far....
# not once iftar at a hotel, which is good for my weight
# things start to fall into places in most part of my life
# lailatul qadar is just around the corner... Will I be the choosen one to experience it?
# loving my independancd so far
# it's Indepandance Day + raya mood can be felt every where
# wondering when is my next payday?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Great photos!! I hope things go where you want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...