Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 15 // Ramadan and iftar at the office

Somehow this year, I recieved little invitation for iftar at any hotels. I've missed socializing with people during iftar.












I usually attended my office iftar Ramadan with our Minister every year. I think this year wasn't got a lot of attendance. I prefer the last two years eveng which I think was great.. but I am not really sure why, maybe because of the company or maybe because of the food. The food tonight wasn't that bad but I didn't really eat much.
I think I know why this year feels a bit empty. It was because there's no special segment for "Anak Yatim". I just don't know why they decided to make that a separate event.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...