Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 14 // Ramadan and Sunday

Some random things today....
# i spend the day at bicycle shop, doing some maintenance on the old one
# I bought a new one for my eldest
# thinking about buying my daughter a pink bike. Probably will buy one for her birthday.
# i just wonder where does my hours went. It's almost the end of the day and I am still behind with everything
# suddenly I feel a little bit lost and uncertain about many things

taken with iphone and edit using pixlromatic













Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lenormand Cafe said...

...are all this things allowed in the ramadan time? a few years ago i ahd an morroccain boyfriend. in his life all things were forbidden. starting with smoking, using internet, using a hairbrush etc. etc.

best wishes to you:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...