Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 11 // there's something there, Ramadan and such

I am glad I decided to take a iphoneongraphy challenge during Ramadan. This will give my DSLR a chance to take a rest.

* photo taken using Iphone and King Camera apps..

photo

photo

photo

Today was another roller coaster day for me. I am so tired mentally at the end of the day. Sometimes I do miss the simple life way but somehow I seems to be attracted to unsimpleness and chaos. Am I addicted to it? Hemmm...

Anyhow the 11th day ot Ramadan was very interesting for me.. I just don't really know how to articulate it in a way that my heart will understand...
Oh boy, sorry for rambling. i better stop now and take a rest.

### if you are wondering, I am wearing a hijab from Firzara Exclusive latest collection. I don't know if it has a name or not.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...