Friday, August 5, 2011

Bad Traffic to Putrajaya

I bet there's an accident somewhere in front. Oh boy, it's barely moving. The clock is almost 8:00 am in the morning.




Things u can do to stop yourself from going insane:
# take a few photos to show your boss when she ask you why you are late
# update your blog
# tweet your disappointment or maybe your excitement
# listen to your favorite song and sing along
# call your mother-- ahh.. that's remind me to call my monther
# self-reflect
# mentally plan your day especially what you want to have for ifthar today
# visualize yourself at your happy place
# making a list of what to shop for this year Eid-- I am thinking of going crazy with make up
# daydreaming about your perfect vacation






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...