Thursday, July 28, 2011

Unwritten

My life at the moment is a bit messy. Something just seems to be out of control


If I could write a script for my life, it would be something like this:
- I would be a weird and sexy woman with a secret super power no one knows about
- I have a lot of unresolve issue from the past
- I have the ability to sense when something is not right
- When people look at me they feel calm and relax
- I am an expert in martial arts, multilingual and live all over the world
----------------------------------
Heheh just something in my imagination even though it seems impossible to accomplish and out of this world.
Sometimes it's good to think outside the box and finding a new way of thinking.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...