Thursday, July 14, 2011

List #7 // Blog Goals


I remembered back in 2007, when I first started to blog, I don’t really have any clear goals. I just blogged for the sake of blogging and I was really curious about blog world. After four years and three blogs later, I’ve finally learned that having a clear blog goals really helps me focus and keep blogging.
 List #7// Blog Goals 
  • blog daily
  • plan ahead
  • have at least two giveaways yearly
  • interact more with my reader
  • have a clear direction about what my blog is all about
  • have a blog make over at least 3 times a year
  • be original and creative
My list so far….. List#1, List#2 , List#3 , List#4 , List #5 and List #6. If you want to see the whole list, check out this site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...