Tuesday, July 12, 2011

List #5 // Weekend Goal


I know weekend is 5 days away but I think it’s a good thing to set up your goals ahead of time. This way you will maximize your time effectively and get all the rest that I desperately needed at the moment.
HIP_332034091.349171Monday Morning
List #5// Weekend Goal 
  • Spend at least 2 hours to organize my digital scrapbook kits and digital scrapbook layouts.
  • photo shoot for Firzara Exclusive
  • vacuum all the rooms in the house
  • make at least 4 layouts
  • choose some photos to print out at least 200 photos out of 1300 photos.
  • decorate an album for my brother
  • watch True Blood
  • get at least 8 hours of sleep at night and 1 and half hours nap during the day
  • exercise at least one hour in the morning


My list so far….. List#1, List#2 , List#3 and List#4. If you want to see the whole list, check out this site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...