Monday, July 11, 2011

List #4 // Today’s Playlist

Happy Monday! Today is the first day of work after taking a break for 5 days. I just don’t feel like I got enough rest during that period. So many things to do and so many things to take care of.
Today prompt is interesting. I listen to music all the time, I just didn’t document my playlist at that particular time. This is a good exercise for me to remember what I listen to in July 2011.
musicismylife
List #4 // Today’s Playlist
  • Bionic – Christina Aguilera
  • The Climb – Miley Cyrus
  • Pyramid – Charice
  • Never say Never – Justin Bieber
  • On the Floor – JLo
  • That Should be Me – Justin Bieber
  • Every Rose Has Its Thorn – Miley Cyrus
  • Black or White – Michael Jackson
  • Till the World Ends – Britney Spears
  • Too Hurt To Dance – Duffy
  • Breath Away – Duffy
  • Farmer’s Daughter – Crystal
  • Starting Over – JLo
There goes my Playlist for today. So what are you listening today?
My list so far….. List#1, List#2 and List#3. If you want to see the whole list, check out this site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...