Saturday, July 30, 2011

List 23 // Guilty Pleasure

 
Today is all about Guilty Pleasure.
Guilty Pleasure: something pleasurable that induces a usually minor feeling of guilt. Something that brings pleasure but is considered taboo, unadvisable or lowbrow. First known use, 1907. (Merriam-Webster,Wiktionary) excerpt from 30days of List
List23
  • Chocolates (I’ve always have them in my fridge)
  • Glee
  • YM
  • McDonalds
  • collecting mobile phones
  • Britney Spears
  • downloading photography apps for iphone (I have like about 12 of them already)
  • Twitter addict (can’t get enough of it)
  • secretly enjoy legally blonde
  • ipad 2 ( can’t stop thinking about it since a few weeks ago)
  • thinking about shoes more than I should have (suddenly I have the urge to buy more shoes… I’m not really sure why)
  • missing her more than I should have
  • starbuck coffee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...